Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Hey, you! Yes, you.
We have a new challenge and interesting opportunity for you and your career as we are now looking to expand our REI family.
At REI Development Services we are constantly looking for people who are enthusiastic, communicative, determined and responsible and have the wish to grow alongside with us. We value our employees because they are the root of our success.
For us the ideal candidate for this job would be the person that:
- Has previous experience from a customer facing role;
- Has good verbal and written communication skills;
- Can establish a good relationship with customers over the phone or via email by being honest and empathic;
- Has a sensitive and non-judgmental approach.
- Has good problem-solving skills, is creative and has initiative towards attaining the best results.
- Pays attention to details;
- Has good time management skills and meets his deadlines;
- Has reasonable Excel knowledge and the ability to learn bespoke databases;
- Any other extra set of skills you have are welcomed and highly valued at REI.
Still not convinced yet? Click that apply button and let us meet for a coffee and a chat at our office. (Interview is such an outdated term!)
We are looking forward to having in our team a new colleague for the Responsible Gaming Officer position. Sounds interesting? Well, it is interesting as well as interactive.
So, this is what you should know about it:
The primary responsibility of this role is to help create a safe environment for our customers (players). As a Responsible Gambling Officer, you will make sure that you protect customers who show signs and behaviors of problem gambling.
- Reporting to the Responsible Gambling manager and Compliance Manager. You will have detailed conversations by phone and email with customers who may have gambling related problems;
- Working closely with the customer due diligence team, you will assess customer profiles that we think may be at risk of developing these issues;
- Using data and reports, you will help us spot trends and limit potentially damaging behavior;
- Your approach must be sensitive and human, always considering the person behind the bet;
We are constantly looking for ways to refine and improve our approach to social responsibility, so we would welcome your proactive approach to suggesting and implementing changes;
- Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders including colleagues, VIP managers, Risk team, AML team and customer relations as part of the RG process.
- Adhering to in-house processes and procedures outlined in guidance documents, RG Procedure, Customer Interaction Policy, Best Practice & Guidance as set out by the Gambling Commission.
- Provide additional support to the compliance manager and team where and when required.
How do we show you our appreciation for your hard work? Well, by coming to you with an attractive package of benefits.
We offer to you a competitive salary, because we know how important it is to cover for your monthly expenses and in the same time be able to enjoy your free time with friends and family, going out or travelling together.
Wonder how are you going to travel to work? Let us worry about that as we are going to cover for your transport subscription, Metrorex or STB.
No, our office is not in a suburb area. We are located in the city center, just minutes away walking from either Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
Feeling hungry? Take a look again in our fully new equipped kitchen as we are providing you with 2 lunch meals per week, including fruits and snacks.
Feeling sick? We hope this will never be the case, but anyway, we will take care of that too, by offering you a medical subscription at Medlife. All we want is just to see that smile back on your face.
Because we want for our employees to be the best, we offer constant guidance and training, sometimes even abroad, for you to always grow and learn new things.
Do you need a short break to recharge your batteries? Then just take a breath of fresh air on our balcony or spend some time reading a book or listening to music in our relaxation room.
Don’t you dare thinking we don’t have fun! We are periodically organizing team buildings and parties where we can all relax, socialize, know each other better and have lots of fun.
REI Development Services is a young and modern company, established in 2016, providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles