Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you looking for the challenge to be part of a young, creative and dedicated software developers’ team? Then it just happened for you to be in the right place at the right time.
At REI Development Services we are looking for entry and middle level QA Officers (Quality Assurance) who are enthusiastic, creative, responsible and have the wish to grow alongside with us. We value our employees because they are our most important asset and the key of our success.
For us the ideal candidate would be that person that is genuine, transparent, a team player and who wants to perform with dedication, support, innovation and a modern overview. We put every resource we have at your disposal so we can do things with a twist: we help you help us and not the other way around.
So, hey! What are you waiting for? Click that apply button and let us meet for a coffee and a chat at our office. (Interview is such an outdated term!)
Are you excited by the opportunity to pe a part of a company’s technological backbone from the ground up? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. We are looking forward to having you in our team, so this is what we count on you with:
- Go through the software requirements and get clarifications where necessary
- Familiarize with software under test and any other software related to it
- Analyze user stories and specifications to create test cases for new features, supplement and improve existing testing where applicable
- Maintain existing and new test plans
- Execute tests to find defects in features. Isolate and confirm defects and work with developers to prioritize and verify the fix (Report, manage and track bugs in our applications)
- Run regressions
- Validate the behavior of software on a variety of operating systems and environments
- Work closely with different teams like dev team, product team and project managers team
- Support the team with any other tasks when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Prior knowledge in Web/Mobile, not a must
- Testing experience
- Proactive approach
- Clear verbal and written English communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Good interpersonal skills. Works well in a team environment
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to translate knowledge acquire in documents
- Passionate about quality
- Curious and fast learner
- Working with remote team members
- Degree in computer science - an advantage
How do we show you our appreciation for your hard work? Well, by coming to you with an attractive package of benefits.
We offer to you a competitive salary, because we know how important it is to cover for your monthly expenses and in the same time be able to enjoy your free time with friends and family, going out or travelling together.
Wonder how are you going to travel to work? Let us worry about that as we are going to cover for your transport subscription, Metrorex or STB.
No, our office is not in a suburb area. We are located in the city center, just minutes away walking from either Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
Feeling hungry? Take a look again in our fully new equipped kitchen as we are providing you with 2 lunch meals per week, including fruits and snacks.
Feeling sick? We hope this will never be the case, but anyway, we will take care of that too, by offering you a medical subscription at Medlife. All we want is just to see that smile back on your face.
Because we want for our employees to be the best, we offer constant guidance and training, sometimes even abroad, for you to always grow and learn new things.
Do you need a short break to recharge your batteries? Then just take a breath of fresh air on our balcony or spend some time reading a book or listening to music in our relaxation room.
Don’t you dare thinking we don’t have fun! We are periodically organizing team buildings and parties where we can all relax, socialize, know each other better and have lots of fun.
REI Development Services is a young and modern company, established in 2016, providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles